EAI TRIDENTCOM 2023 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The 18th EAI International Conference on Tools for Design, Implementation and Verification of Emerging Information Technologies (TRIDENTCOM 2023) will be held between 11th-13th, November 2023, Nanjing, China. The scope of the conference will cover the current and emerging aspects of the technologies in network and information security.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Wireless Security
- Secure Networked Systems
- Distributed Systems Security
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Digital Forensics
- Formal Verification for Network Systems and Protocols
- Privacy-enhancing Techniques and Anonymity
- Cryptographic Protocols with Networks and Systems
- Blockchain Protocols and Systems
- Smart Contract Security
- Blockchain Powered Applications and Services
- Trustworthy Machine Learning and AI
- Privacy-preserving Machine Learning
- Cyber-Physical Systems Security
- Internet of Things Security
- Confidential Computing and Its Applications
- Watermarking and Digital Rights Management
- Security and Privacy For Digital Health
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
10 September 2023
1 October 2023
22 October 2023