EAI TRIDENTCOM 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
The 17th EAI International Conference on Tools for Design, Implementation and Verification of Emerging Information Technologies (TRIDENTCOM 2022) will be held between 23rd-25th, November 2022, Melbourne, Australia. The scope of the conference will cover the current and emerging aspects of the technologies such as Internet of Things, cloud/edge/fog computing, Industry 4.0, Edge AI, machine learning, cybersecurity and computer communications.
TRIDENTCOM 2022 covers various topics including, but not limited to:
- Emerging computer communications,
- Security and data privacy,
- Federated learning,
- Artificial intelligence of Things,
- Personalized privacy-preserving data mining,
- AI-enhanced edge computing,
- Crowd sourcing and sensing, testing and verification tools for intelligent software engineering, methodologies and tools for performance evaluation and so on.
Particularly, TRIDENTCOM 2022 will highly welcome papers with the impact of COVID-19 on corresponding frameworks, methodologies, and infrastructures.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: TRIDENTCOM Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.