EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2021 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
EAI TRIDENTCOM 2021 will be held in Melbourne, Australia between 24 – 26 November 2021. It aims to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry worldwide to discuss the emerging technologies such as Industry 4.0, blockchain, deep learning, cloud/edge/fog computing, cyber physical systems, cybersecurity and computer communications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at TRIDENTCOM 2021 will focus on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Emerging computer communication
- Security and privacy in big data
- Digital twin for Industry 4.0
- Cyber physical systems
- Crowd sourcing and sensing
- Cloud/edge/fog computing
- Security and data analysis in blockchain
- Federated learning
- Testing and verification tools for intelligent software engineering
- Methodologies and tools for performance evaluation
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: TRIDENTCOM Conference Proceedings.
TRIDENTCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.