EAI TRIDENTCOM 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
EAI TRIDENTCOM 2021 will be held in Melbourne, Australia between 24 – 26 November 2021. It aims to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry worldwide to discuss the emerging technologies such as Industry 4.0, blockchain, deep learning, cloud/edge/fog computing, cyber physical systems, cybersecurity and computer communications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at TRIDENTCOM 2021 will focus on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Emerging computer communication
- Security and privacy in big data
- Digital twin for Industry 4.0
- Cyber physical systems
- Crowd sourcing and sensing
- Cloud/edge/fog computing
- Security and data analysis in blockchain
- Federated learning
- Testing and verification tools for intelligent software engineering
- Methodologies and tools for performance evaluation
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: TRIDENTCOM Conference Proceedings.
TRIDENTCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – recently accepted for inclusion in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.